Participation Activator role
We are recruiting for a Participation Activator (Fixed term for 1 year).
This role is to deliver in school physical activity sessions at our local primary schools with additional activations afterschool and during school holidays in our facilities and OSCAR programme.
The ideal candidate will have experience coaching in the sport and recreation sector with excellent communication skills who can deliver programmes and driving new community initiatives.
The role will require someone who is passionate about activating and engaging the community, forward thinking and can quickly adapt to different situations.
You will also be required to assist with program development.
Experience & Qualifications
Ideally you will have a degree in sports management or coaching or previous experience in this area.
- Outstanding customer focus and a commitment to quality.
- A high level of organisational, time management and prioritising skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office suite) and an understanding of social media tools
- A flexible, positive attitude to operate in a changing work environment
A full position description is available here
This position is 30 - 40 hours per week dependant on the availability of the candidate.
Applications should be received no later than 6th December closing at 5pm and should include a cover letter and CV.
To be considered for the position you must have the right to work in New Zealand and a full driver’s licence.
1st interviews will be held the following week (please indicate your availability for the interview process in your application) with a practical delivery session with the shortlisted candidates.
We hope to have successful candidate start in mid January 2024 for induction prior to the Term 1 start.
Please send your applications to: email@example.com
For more information about ECSR please visit our website http://www.easterncommunity.co.nz/