Eastern Senior Touch
Senior Touch running at Rawhiti Domain is a well established competition, come down and join the fun this season!
We will operate in Alert Level 2.
The policy on how we operate is below and different to last year so please read it.
After the games, players are welcome to come to the Hub for a drink.
Awhi Promise - this touch module is promoting AWHI .
the positive support of our players, referees, coaches, managers, administrators and all personnel involved with our game of TOUCH. Accordingly, we have guidelines on how we can all help, cheer and celebrate from the side lines. The AWHI Promise is that we will uphold the following values:
- Respect all players, referees, coaches, managers and supporters
- Celebrate the fact that we have the opportunity to watch our loved ones enjoy themselves
- Keep all negative communication and actions away from our environment
- Cheer the efforts of all players including the opposition because they’re doing their best
- Support the coaches and managers for them giving up their time for the players
- Show all other sports that our supporters know the meaning of AWHI, to love and support everyone involved with our sport of TOUCH, what a game!
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EASTERN TOUCH TEAM MANAGERS & PLAYERS
- All players are to enter onto Rawhiti Domain/Thomson Park wearing a face mask & keep it on until they arrive at their field. The face mask is not worn during the game.
- Team members are to move directly to the field that they are playing on
- Team Manager/Captain must give a written team list to the referee of your game before the game starts. Player contact details must have: First name, Last name
- All players are to register with the QR code for Rawhiti Domain or Thomson Park on arrival at the entrance or field.
- Team members sanitize their hands before the start of the game.
- Balls have been treated with Zoono which is a special surface protection against Covid-19
- Captains sign the score card at the completion of the game.
- All team members wear their face masks when leaving the park.
- NO SPECTATORS allowed
- The start times for games has changed. Game 1 will start at 6.00pm-6.30pm, Game 2 will start at 6.40 - 7.10pm, Game 3 will start at 7.20pm-7.50pm
- Games will have no half time break, change after 15 minutes on the hooter.
- The Hub Bar will be open from 6.00pm, but no showers available. That's the best place to hang out and go over the moves.
- Your support with the above processes is required for us to run the module safely. Thank you for your understanding & support.
Games will be played from 6- 8.00pm each Thursday.
- Over 40’s
The module is aware that some players will want to play in two grades on Thursday night so will attempt to schedule games accordingly. Please advise if you are one of these players.
Note: All grades will be 6-a-side
Please ensure that all team members have an identical shirt with a number on the back or front for easy identification.
$400 per team
Payment can be made in full by Direct Debit - Please include your team name in the reference column. Eastern Community Sport and Recreation Incorporated – Account number: 12-3483-0011284-00
A minimum of $200 must be paid before or on the first day of competition (21 October) or a $50 late entry fee will be added to your team subs. The balance is to be paid by 3 November.
Any team that is not fully paid up by Wednesday 3 November 2021, your team will be removed from the competition and no refunds will be given.
If your team is able to provide a referee (to ref either before or after your game) please contact the module coordinator. The module can provide training for referees.